We are monitoring the situation with COVID-19. We will post our latest updates here.To our valued Storage Zone customers,
With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we at Storage Zone are continuing to monitor developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In light of recent developments, we wanted to provide you with an update on our efforts to continue to provide for your self-storage needs.
What you can expect from us
- We have provided guidance to our team members on hand-washing protocols, the importance of staying at home if they are ill, and enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas at our properties to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- We will keep our properties operating as usual, to the extent possible while safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers as we comply with the directives of national, state, and local authorities.
- We will continue to welcome you to our properties, but at this time we’ve asked our team members to refrain from shaking hands and to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from others. Please accept our greeting as an expression of our appreciation for your patronage and consideration for your safety.
- It may become necessary for us to reduce access or office hours, limit the number of customers allowed on premises at any given time, including the office, to deal with the potential impacts of the coronavirus outbreak, including deep cleanings or disinfection servicing.
- We will respect the privacy of anyone affected by the coronavirus and will not discriminate based on nationality, race, geographic origin, or medical condition.
- We are actively supporting our employees and all will remain employed through this crisis ready and available to service your storage needs.
- Most of our properties have on site managers and that can adapt and assist you with your needs as they arise. Please reach out to our team for assistance, we will make every effort to assist you where possible.
- We continue to be guided by the advice and directions of public health authorities as we go forward.
Our request to you
- During these unprecedented times, we ask for your patience and understanding if we have to adjust the customer experience to adapt to the ever-changing landscape.
- If you are in a group the CDC has designated as high-risk, or if you are otherwise concerned about contracting the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we urge you to follow the advice of the public health community and make informed decisions about visiting public areas, including Storage Zone locations, where you could be exposed to others who may carry the virus. The CDC’s list of those at risk can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html.
- We encourage you to use the various channels for interacting with us. All customers have access to their accounts through the "Pay Bill tab" on our website, MYSTORAGEZONE.com, where they can review and manage their account and make online payments. In addition, customers can call their local Storage Zone storage facility, where our team will be happy to assist. Please note during this period we are accepting credit card payments over the phone. You may also email: Customerservice@mystoragezone.com for emergency issues.
- We urge you, as a member of the Storage Zone family, to monitor the guidance of public health authorities and other sources of credible information. For your convenience, below are some references and resources for your consideration: Thank you for being our customer. We look forward to continuing to meet your storage needs.
Storage Zone Self Storage and Business Centers - Florida, Georgia and South Carolina.